Endodontic Partners Online Referral Form
We truly appreciate the opportunity to care for your patients. We share your commitment to providing the best possible dental care for all of your patients. For your convenience and to better manage patient care we now have the online electronic referral form. You will be able to complete this form online and attach any necessary x-rays. Please complete the Online Referral Form.
After much consideration and gathering of information, we are shutting down all treatment for non-emergency cases until further notice. We are also restricting "emergency" to mean patients who are unable to function due to severe pain, or who show evidence of moderate to severe infection.
In accordance with the CDC’s recommendations for safety during the coronavirus outbreak, we are making some temporary policy changes.
Things we are requesting of our patients at this time:
- All forms are available online at https://sereneendo.com/patient-information/online-forms/ and MUST be completed prior to arrival.
- Paper forms will not be available or accepted in the office, these must be completed digitally.
- Only the patient is permitted in the office for his/her appointment. All other family members must wait in the car or outside, but not in the office or lobby.
- If the patient is a minor, one parent or guardian is permitted to accompany inside the office.
While we will strive to help as many of our emergency patients as we can, unfortunately, per the CDC restrictions, we are unable to make accommodations for the following patients:
- Patients who have been outside the country in the past 2 weeks
- Patients who have been exposed or diagnosed with COVID19
- Patients who have been in contact with anyone known to have COVID19
- Patients who have had a fever in the last two days
- Patients who have a cough
- Patients who have been experienced muscle aches or flu like symptoms
- Patients with anyone in their immediate family or place of residence sick with the flu
We greatly value your referrals, and we are taking the precaution to keep each of your patients as safe, healthy, and pain-free as we possibly can during this difficult time.
Endodontic Partners LLC
If you have any questions please contact us: Lutherville-Timonium Office 410-821-5553, Bel Air Office 410-836-7800.