Endodontic procedure will be performed using local anesthesia. Most procedures we perform can be completed in a single visit however there are times when multiple visits are necessary. Your doctor will advise you if second appointment will be necessary. There are usually no restrictions after the procedure concerning driving or returning to work. If a problem arises after treatment a doctor is always available for consultation.
- Please do not fast and eat a full breakfast or lunch as appropriate.
- Please do not take any pain medication prior to your appointment, as it may complicate diagnosis.
- Please do not discontinue any medications previously proscribed by your physician for blood pressure, diabetes, thyroid problems or the heart. If you have any questions, please call our office prior to your appointment.
- If you have been directed by your physician or dentist to take antibiotic premedication prior to your dental treatment, because of mitral valve prolapse (MVP), heart murmur, if you had rheumatic heart disease, or hip, knee, cardiac or other prosthesis. Please make sure you are on the appropriate antibiotic on the day of your appointment. You only need to premedicate for the treatment appointment.
- If your referring dentist has given you a referral for and/or an x-ray, please bring it to your appointment.
- Please contact our office with any questions you may have about your insurance and/or financial arrangements.